Pumpkin and bacon crumble recipe with Crottin Sèvre & Belle !
Ingredients : (pour 4 personnes)
- 800g pumpkin or other squash
- 1 shallot
- 100g bacon
- 1 Crottin Sèvre & Belle
- 50g flour
- 50g rolled oats
- 1 spoons oil
- salt, pepper
- Peel and cut your pumpkin into cubes.
- Incorporate them into a saucepan and cook them by adding water.
- Using a blender, mash the pumpkin into a purée.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- In a lightly oiled frying pan, brown the minced shallot for a few minutes then add the bacon.
- Set aside on absorbent paper to remove excess fat.
- For the preparation of the crumble, in a salad bowl, mix the flour and the oat flakes then add the cheese and the oil.
- Mix using your hands to obtain a coarse sandy preparation.
- In ramekins or gratin dishes, distribute the mashed potatoes then the bacon/shallot mixture, finally sprinkle with crumble topping.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the crumble is golden.
Enjoy your lunch !