Recipe puffs of Chabichou du Poitou AOP Sèvre & Belle !
Preparation to your puffs :
- 12 cl of cold water
- 50 g unsalted butter Sèvre & Belle
- 75 g of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
For garnish :
- 150 g Chabichou du Poitou AOP Sèvre & Belle
- 10 cl cream
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- In a saucepan, heat the water, butter and salt.
- From the firsty boil, add the flour and stir actively until the dougj comes away from the pan.
- Take your pan off the heat, add the eggs. Mix until you get a smooth paste.
- On a baking sheet wrapped in baking paper, place your puffs using two spoons.
- Brush your puffs with the egg yolk. Bake your puffs for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using a mixer, whip the liquid cream into whipped cream.
- Crumble the Chabichou and incorporate it with the chopped dill into the cream. Salt and pepper.
- Cut your puffs in half and garnish them.
Enjoy your lunch !