Recipe rhubarb cake with Sevre & Belle butter !
For this recipe you will need :
- 400 g rhubarb
- 100 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 150 g flour
- 1 packet ok baking powder
- 5 cl of milk de Nos Fermes Sèvre & Belle
- 80 g of butter Sèvre & Belle
- First, peel the rhubarb stalks and cut them into pieces. Clean them and add the sugar, leave to stand for 1 hour.
- Separate the whites from the yolks of 3 eggs. WWhisk together 1 whole egg with the 3 yolks.
- Add the flour, baking powder and then the milk.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Gradually add the flour and baking powder, then the milk and butter.
- Beat the egg whites stiff with a pinch of salt. Gendly fold them into the mixture. Add the rhubarb pieces ( and the sweet juice obtained).
- Pour the mixture into a brownie pan lined with parchment paper. Bake for about 35 minutes in the oven preheated to 180°C.
Enjoy your lunch !