Recipe risotto with leeks and crottin Sèvre & Belle !
- 2 leeks
- 1 onion
- 60 g crottin Sèvre & Belle
- 1 vegetable broth
- 400 g rice for risotto
- 100 g parmesan
- 50 g butter
- 60 ml dry white wine
- Salt and pepper
Preparation : (about 1 hour)
- Rinse your leeks, then cut them in half lenghtwise then cut each length into small pieces.
- Cut the onion.
- In a hot pan, brown the leeks and onion for 3 minutes with drizzle of oil.
- In the pan, put 2 liters of water and the vegetable broth. Boil the broth.
- Add the rice to the pan with the leek and add a ladle of broth.
- Repeat tje operation until all the broth is used up.
- Once the rice is cooked, add the white wine and let reduce.
- Incorporate the butter then previously crumbled dung and the Parmesan. Mix.
- Season with salt and peper.
Bon appetit !