Recipe salted log with spinach, salmon and Caprifeuille Sèvre & Belle !
For this recipe, you will need :
- 600 g chopped spinach
- 3 eggs
- 2 little log Caprifeuille 150 g Sèvre & Belle
- 5 tbsp heavy cream
- 4 slices of smoked salmon
- In a saucepan, brown the chopped spinach leaves in boiling water, adding a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once cooked, remove the spinach from the heat and drain it in a colander.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs ans stir in the drained spinach. Salt and pepper.
- Mash with a fork, a Caprifeuille and add to the preparation.
- Spread this mixture in a thin layer on well-oiled parchment paper (form a rectangle).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Crush the second Caprifeuille and add 5 tablespoons of heavy cream, mix.
- Remove from the oven, the spinach dough and spread with the cheese then spread the slices of smoked salmon.
- Roll the dough into a log, using the baking paper, then wrap the log in plastic wrap, then refrigerate for at 1 hour.
A log for the holidays !