Recipe scallops with leek and goat cheese Sevre & Belle !
For this recipe, you will need :
- 4 scallops
- 2 small leeks
- 1 crottin 60g Sèvre & Belle
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons of chooped parsley
- 5 cl of white wine
- 40 g unsalted butter Sèvre & Belle
- 15 cl of liquid cream
- Thoroughly clean the leeks. Cut them into small pieces, eliminating the greenest part.
- In a saucepan, mel 20g of butter. Add the leeks and cook for about 5 minutes (add water if you see the leeks sticking). Season with pepper and salt.
- In a frying pan, melt a piece of butter and sear the scallops for 1 minute per side without stirring them but turning them with a spatula. Salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a same pan, brown the finaly chopped shallot over low heat then add the liquid cream and pieces of dung and stir until the sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper.
- For the presentation, if you have the scallops you can place there, the leeks in each shell, add a scallop in the center and coat generously with sauce.
- Place the sheels in your oven for no more than 1 minute at 180° C.
- Place the scallops on your serving dish, sprinkling the surface with a little chopped parsley.
The end of year celebrations are appoaching !