Recipe spinach pastry, Chabichou du Poitou AOP Sèvre & Belle and roasted walnuts
For one pastry :
- 1 butter pastry
- 750 g fresh spinach
- 3 eggs
- 20 cl fresh cream
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of nutmeg powder
- 1 orange zest
- 2 goat cheeses Chabichou du Poitou AOP Sèvre & Belle
- 2 tablespoons of walnuts
- Preheat your oven to 180°C, rotating heat.
- Place the pie dough in a mold.
- Prick the bottom lightly with a fork.
- Pre-bake your dough. To do this, place parchment paper and place dried beans on the paper. Bake the dough for 10-15 minutes at 180° C.
- Wash the spinach. Don’t wring them out and add them to a casserole dish. Add a pinch of salt and pinch of nutmeg. Cook them covered in a Dutch oven for about ten minutes, until they fall. Frain them and reserve them.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs into an omelet. Add the cream, mix well then add the drained spinach.
- Lightly grate the skin of an orange and add the zest to the preparation.
- Slice the Chabichou AOP Sèvre & Belle into rounds.
- Pour the mixture over the pre-cooked dough and spread the slices of Chabichou over the surface.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180° C, rotating heat for 30 minutes of cooking.
Serve hot or lukewarm.
Recipe by ©Anne Lataillade from the blog www.papillesetpupilles.fr