Sèvre & Belle Butter Shortbread
Ingredients for 12 biscuits:
- 50 g flour
- 50 g buckwheat flour
- 60 g unsalted Sèvre & Belle butter
- 30 g sugar
- 1 large pinch of salt
- Melt the unsalted Sèvre & Belle butter. Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl, then add the butter.
- Mix vigorously with a wooden spatula.
- Add a tablespoon of water to bind, if necessary.
- Once the dough has formed, roughly roll it to a thickness of 0.5cm then cut into discs 5cm in diameter.
- Bake the shortbread biscuits for 10 to 15 minutes at 200°C on greaseproof paper. They should be blonde in colour.
- Leave to cool down before serving.