Spinach and Caprifeuille Sèvre & Belle Lasagne
For 6 people:
- 150 g crème fraîche
- Lasagnes sheets
- 1 knob of butter
- 30 g Echiré butter
- 1 Chopped oignon
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 200 g Caprifeuille Sèvre & Belle
- A pinch of nutmeg
- 150 g grated cheese
- 1 kg spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 150°C.
- Cut the spinach into strips.
- Brown the onions and garlic in some butter.
- Add the spinach and cook for three minutes.
- Heat up the Caprifeuille Sèvre & Belle and the crème fraiche, add salt and pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Place a layer of lasagne sheets into a buttered baking dish, followed by a layer of sauce and then a layer of spinach. Continue the same process. Finish by coating with a layer of Caprifeuille Sèvre & Belle sauce.
- Sprinkle over the grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 45 minutes.