Spinach cannelloni recipe with Petit Chevrot Sèvre & Belle!
- 120 g cannelloni
- 150 g of Petit Chevrot Sèvre & Belle
- 2 slices of ham
- 200 g spinach
- 1 carrot
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tablespoons oil
- Cook the cannelloni in salted boiling water according to the packet instructions, then drain.
- Put them in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of oil. Pepper, mix and reserve.
- Peel the carrot and cut it into small pieces and brown them in a pan with a little oil. Chop the garlic and brown it in the pan with the carrot.
- Mix with the spinach. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add the ham cut into thin strips to the pan.
- Remove from the heat and mix the preparation with the fresh goat cheese and 10 g of breadcrumbs. Pour into a bowl and fill a piping bag with the mixture.
- Fill the cannelloni with the stuffing. Line up the cannelloni in a gratin dish and bake in the oven for a few minutes just to serve warm.
Tip: you can add a drizzle of cream on the cannelloni and gratin them with Gruyère on top.