Penne recipe with spinach, chicken and small Chevrot Sèvre & Belle!
For this recipe, you will need :
- 200 g chicken
- 120 g penne
- 200 g spinach
- 1 onion
- 30 cl chickent broth
- 1 Petit Chevrot 150g Sèvre & Belle
- 15 g of unsalted butter Sèvre & Belle
- 10 cl of cream
- Parmesan cheese
- Chop the onion.
- Cut the chicken cutlets into small pieces.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the chopped onion.
- Once the onions are caramelized, add the chicken pieces.
- Meanwhile, prepare your chicken broth in a saucepan.
- Add the penne, spinach.
- Cover up with the chicken broth, mix well and cook for ten minutes, stirring regularly. Salt, pepper.
- At the end of cooking add the goat cheese and the cream and mix. Sprinkle with parmesan.
Enjoy your lunch !