Recipe Easter nest with butter Sevre & Belle !
For this recipe, you will need :
• 150 g dark chocolate
• 100 g caster sugar
• 100 g of unsalted butter Sèvre & Belle
• 2 tablespoons of flour
• 4 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (th 6).
2. Crack the eggs and separate the yolks and the sugar, then the flour.
3. In a bowl, add the egg yolks and the sugar, then the flour. Stir until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
4. Then melt the chocolate, the butter in a bain-marie.
5. Add the chocolate to the preparation.
6. Ajoutez le chocolat à la préparation.
7. Beat the egg whites very frim and incorporate them.
8. Pour the batter into the mold and cook for 25 to 30 minutes. Using a knife, prick your cake to check for doneness.
Tip: you can decorate your cake with small chocolate eggs andaccompany it with a custard.
Happy Easter !