Recipe pancakes and milk Lait de Nos Fermes special Halloween !
For this recipe, you will need :
Preparation : (6 persons)
- 180 g of flour
- 40 g caster sugar
- 250 ml of milk from Nos Fermes Sèvre & Belle
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of spread
- 2 eggs
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 40 g of butter Sèvre & Belle
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, vanilla sugar, sugar and salt. Dig a well.
- Crack the eggs and put them in the well.
- In a saucepean, melt the butter. Once the melted, add it to the preparation.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Gradually add the milk while stirring to avoid lumps.
- Let the dough rest for a least 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan.
- Pour a small ladle of batter into the hot pan. When bubbles appear, return the pancake and continue cooking for 1 min. Place the pancake on a plate and repeat the operation until all the dough is used up.
- Decorate your pancakes. Draw pumpkins, spiders or even ghosts. You can even draw pumpkins, ghosts…with your pancakes.
A terribly delicious recipe !