Sèvre & Belle mothais pumpkin pie recipe!
Ingredients : (pour 4 persons )
- 1 pastry
- 4 eggs
- 30 g liquid cream
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 400 g pumpkin
- 150 g mothais sur feuille Sèvre & Belle
- Unroll the dough and arrange it in a pie dish.
- Prick the bottom of the pie with a fork.
- Place half of the crumbled goat cheese on this pastry base.
- Cut the 400 g of pumpkin into pieces, removing the skin and cook them in a dutch oven with a little water.
- Once cooked, place it on the dough.
- In a bowl, break the eggs, add the cream, nutmeg, salt and pepper and stir.
- Pour the preparation on the pie with the cheese and the pumpkin.
- Bake at 200°C (thermostat 6-7), for 30 min.
Enjoy your lunch !