Tartlets with confit of shallots and Chevrot Sèvre & Belle
For about twenty tartlets :
• 1 pastry
• 500 g shallots
• 25 g of butter unsalted Sèvre & Belle
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 1 pinch of salt
• 2 tablespoons of water
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 pinch of pepper
• 1 Chevrot 200g Sèvre & Belle
• 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
• A handful of slivered almonds
- Peel the shallots and cut them.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan and brown the shallots for 7 to 8 minutes with a pinch of salt. Then add 2 tablepoons of water, honay and vinegar blasamic.
- Cook over medium heat for about 30 minutes, watching, until the shallots caramelize. Pepper lightky and let cool.
- Using a cookie cutter or a glass, cut out circles of dough from puff pastry rolls.
- Place the dough pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Prick them with a fork then spread them with shollot confit.
- Place a piece of Chevrot cheese and a few slivered almonds on each tartlet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 2100 degrees. Remove from the oven, let cool.
Tip : You can add a touch of freshness by sprinkling your tartlets with fresh thyme.
Here is an easy and tasty recipe for aperitifs !
Recipe by ©Anne Lataillade from the blog www.papillesetpupilles.fr